News, Tutorial TUTORIAL SEMI-PERMANENT NAIL ENAMEL 6 May 2021
Deborah Milano presents Deborah Milano Professional, an exciting new collection of semi-permanent gel nail enamels, accessories and kits designed to create a salon-quality manicure from the comfort of the home.
Here you will find all the videos and the questions and answers to make your own professional gel manicure!
How to apply the semi permanent gel nail enamel
– Apply a thin layer of Base&Top Coat – Dry under the LED/UV LAMP – Apply two thin layers of semi permanent color Gel polish – Dry each coat of nail enamel under the LED/UV lamp – Apply a thin layer of Base&Top Coat to seal the enamel – Dry under the LED/UV LAMP – With a cotton pad remove the light damp layer remaining on the nail surface using the Cleanser. – Enjoy your salon-quality manicure How to prepare the nail before applying the semi permanent gel nail enamel
– Shape your nails with a nail file – With the cuticle pusher push out excess cuticles to clean the nail bed – Buff with the suitable file to create a smooth surface and wipe off excess dust How to remove the semi permanent gel nail enamel
– With a nail file sand down the top layer of the gel enamel – Soak some cotton pads with the soak off for semi permanent gel nail enamel and place them on each nail – Wrap your fingertips with squares of aluminum foil and wait for 10-12 minutes – Remove the cotton pads and use a cuticle pusher to remove the remaining polish
Why does the enamel get smudge after few days?
– Make sure you have sealed well the tip of the nail with the gel enamel before placing under the LED/UV LAMP Why the result of the manicure is not brilliant?
– Make sure you have fully sealed the gel enamel under the LED/UV LAMP before cleaning the nail with the Cleanser